Monday, May 18, 2015

Racking Up 3

In today's exciting next installment, our poor identity thief-turned bimbo awaits a subway train, while dealing with his new, pretty, outfit and the unwanted attention it attracts....


I hope you all enjoy today's new caption, I spent a lot more time on it than I originally intended. I had to rewrite it several times, to get it to fit and to put in all the necessary plot details to set up the next several captions. Plus, the picture is a morph I got off of DeviantArt, and it needed a bit of cleaning up to make it work.

Let me know what you think about the new cap, and also, if you like Jerrod's new name. I was going for a sort-of Bond Girl type name; not too dirty, but still sounds suggestive. What do you all think?

- B-Rex

6 comments:

  1. It just keep getting better and better although not for Jeri lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Superb fun so far and love the name- I always have a soft spot for those insidiously humiliating names: passable but also a real 'stripper name'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any update on when Ro-Sham-Bimbo part two is coming out? I'm totally obsessed with the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it's taking so long. I wanted to have a sort-of race-change transformation originally (similar to your own http://makingmaidens.blogspot.com/2011/02/run-chola-run-part-1-of-3.html) for one of the contestants but it never really came together. And now I've had to go back through and change her whole character, with new penalties, and so on. Really slows me down when that kind of thing happens.

      Plus I've obviously been super busy with real-life these past few weeks, as discussed in my latest post. Currently, I'm just starting the 3rd Round of the gameshow, so I'm a little past the half-way point right now. I'm hopeful I'll have Ro-Sham-Bimbo 2 published in another two weeks. Hope you can wait that long, :-D

      - B-Rex

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...